From Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) we synchronise the following asset information with TOPdesk:
- Workstations (inc users)
Maintaining assets within TOPdesk is a challenge. For example, a manual inventory is always a ‘snapshot’ of a moment. When you start, reality is already the past. To register and maintain your assets up-to-date within TOPdesk, it is necessary to automate this.
SCCM provides, among other things, asset information. With SCCM everything is kept up to date with regard to workplaces, servers and software. The ideal source to use for automatically registering and maintaining your assets in TOPdesk! 1 central place for registration and use this in multiple places. Very simple and efficient!
You will be assisted by the Qixium scenario. Qixium will assist you with the delivery of exclusion lists, possibilities for re-offering records / data and gaining and maintaining good insights via the Qixium scenario dashboard.
- Automates and integrates asset inventory process in TOPdesk
- Reduces intensive manual inventories: improves productivity and efficiency
- Maintains asset information by:
- Identifying data
- Maintaining lifecycle status
- Keeping track of inventory and location information
- Keep track of warranty information
- Of great importance for audit trails in TOPdesk
- Cost reduction
- Scenario (Qixium) benefits:
- Delivered as a service
- Scenario insights
- Exclusions (easy tasks, resends, ignore functionality)
- Strong/Full focus on TOPdesk integrations
- Can easily be extended with more TOPdesk related scenarios
We activate a Qixium environment and within 2 steps you can use the scenario!
You download and install our Qixium readConnector on your own SCCM environment. Within Qixium you select the SCCM – TOPdesk Asset synchronisation scenario and you follow the setup wizard. The setup wizard helps you fill in environment-related information and ensures that the scenario is ready to use in your environment.
You can now test and ensure that you get the scenario under control for your environment. After testing you can easily go live and run the scenario in a schedule or, if desired, continuously. We inform you about the state of the scenario via our dashboard!